- Golden Age Closed Beta Testing on Oct. 19
- 02:10 Oct 4,2011
Aeria Games confirmed to CaesaryOnline.com that the Golden Age closed beta date is set for October 19, 2011. The game is developed by Chinese guys behind King of Kings 3, and Dragon Soul.
Golden Age blends traditional browser-based RTS gameplay with role-playing game (RPG) features to deliver a beautifully-rendered, immersive experience, playable from any web browser. Golden Age allows players to interact in Sanctum City, the game’s side-scrolling, RPG-style town. Work together or fight solo to conquer territories and expand your empire in strategic player-versus-player (PvP) and player-versus-environment (PvE) battles.
Aeria Games also announced a slew of events to take place during closed beta:
Level Contests – Players who achieve the highest level or rank for their sire, city, army and alliance during CB will win prizes.
Forum Events – Anyone can represent their faction and upload screenshots in the community forums during CB for a chance to win Aeria Points.
Facebook Raffle – Facebook users who “Like” the new Golden Age Facebook page can compete for prizes in the upcoming CB raffle.
Like all browser-based titles from Aeria Games, Golden Age is free to play will won’t require a download. Interested players can still sign up to participate in the closed beta testing phase here: http://goldenage.aeriagames.com.
- New MMO Coming out in May 2012
- POPMMO Dressed up with a new design
- World of Warplanes Official Forum Launched
- Star Supremacy looks into redefining browser-based gaming this October
- Empire Rising Open Beta Announced
- Planet War Launches Cruiser Server Today
- Klick Game Releases a new game eDragon
- Analysis: Aeria Games forced to take browser game Caesary offline